Moresol recognises that our business operations have direct and indirect impacts on the environment. We believe we have a professional obligation to environmental sustainability as part of our larger commitment to corporate social responsibility. Our Board and Senior Management manage these impacts through a range of measures associated with our operations designed to minimise our footprint in the environment.
Our aim is to minimise our use of resources, maximise reuse and recycle where possible. Our Environment Policy was developed in consultation with industry specialists to cover issues such as climate change, waste minimisation, recycling and reducing our carbon emissions.
Moresol has an ongoing commitment to further develop strategies for environmentally sound and sustainable operations and to this end, we will:
- implement and maintain practical, cost-effective measures to reduce waste and save on our usage of energy and other resources
- identify and support the roles and responsibilities of key Moresol employees in relation to the implementation and maintenance of our Environment policy
- integrate environmental management with our business process improvement framework to effectively identify, measure, manage, control and reduce the environmental impacts associated with our business
- provide appropriate resources to support these commitments
- comply with all relevant State & Commonwealth legislation and applicable environmental policies